Posted on Friday, September 19, 2014 by Twinklingstars
I haven't been on blogger for a while. Okay, not just a while, for a few months. Well, the reason i am here is that i have just got kicked out of my own room by my brother and i desperately need a place to vent my frustration. lol. Whatever. Let's not talk about how horrible is he to have treated his elder sister like that. It simply ruins my mood further.Been busy with school lately. It's always with school. I wish it is with some other interesting things too.*sobs* Having one last art history prelim paper next week but i feel burnt out already. All the stressing moments and negativity that looms above my head simply suck my energy away. Utterly unsure about how my grades will turn out but, i feel that i could have done better. Well, i guess, this scenario happens over and over again. Typical Asian student. I am really tired to even reply those chat box tags but i promise i will reply them ya. Maybe just not that soon... 0comments