Posted on Monday, June 2, 2014 by Twinklingstars
I haven't been on blogger for asdfghjkl days.Well, life is getting tougher and busier each day.Half a year gone, but that feeling of not completing anything still lingers around me.
I have been exploring my potential in sports- something i have not tried since my leg injury a decade ago- which has proven to be at times, interesting and stress relieving. I participated in the 4x100m relay with my new classmates for sports day. The training was tough at first since i don't exercise often. LOL. After enduring the hot sun and tiring training for around 2 weeks, i felt so much better, not panting for breath or having extreme muscle ache after the run. On the actual day, we managed to come in as the first-runner up. This was probably the most significant achievement i have 'unlocked' this year.
I never quite understand why avid runners participate in marathons or running competitions till then. When i was anxiously waiting for the third runner to pass the baton to me, i felt that connection with my teammates. The common goal to surpass our best timings bought us together as a team. That was the time i felt so close to them. While i was running, there was a moment of silence in my world though the stadium sure was filled with many cheers and talks. At that moment, i was deeply enclosed by my thoughts, i was so concentrate to make it to the finishing line that i didn't hear anything. I felt so clear of what i want to do in midst of so many troubles i am experiencing. Within a fifteen seconds, the race was over. That feeling was absolutely indescribable.
Thanks to those who still pop by, leaving down messages on the chatbox. I do read them you know ♥ .
0comments