Posted on Saturday, April 5, 2014 by Twinklingstars
I failed chinese for the first time.
First time.
That is kind of depressing.
I have never failed any chinese exams.
So what happened during chinese exam?
My classmates were like:
So what happened during chinese exam?
My classmates were like:
But i was like:
While my classmates continue to write earnestly, i became like:

After the end of it, i was like:
Indeed. When i got back my results, i was like:
My friends were like, it's alright, those classmates have better foundation, they came from a chinese speaking country and have been learning chinese for almost their entire lifetime etcetra... but i don't want think of it this way.
Just because i do not have that sort of foundation as strong as them does not mean that i cannot do well.
If they can do it, why can't i do.
I know my weakness and i have being practicing but when the results came out,
that disappointment just came crashing into me at full speed.
But, I guess i am pretty blessed to have this small group of sweethearts who cheer me up when times are low.

I haven't seen them for quite some time because we are all busy with school but well, we were lucky to have the time to meet up and had a meal together recently.

They taught me to hang on, to keep fighting, to learn from mistakes, to get over it, to let go, to dream, and they taught me to be myself.
Love them ♥
0comments


With their encouragement, i am going to suck it up, put in more effort and try to do better.
No more failing.




