Missing him was dark grey all alone
follow+
Do you want to build a snowman?
Posted on Thursday, February 6, 2014 by Twinklingstars


That's that latest trendy line among my friends.
Haven't watch Frozen yet but i am sure it would be a great movie.
Oh, read this interesting remark on Frozen the film:
http://www.vulture.com/2014/01/why-is-frozen-such-a-big-hit.html

I haven't update for ages.
Today that i finally have the time is when i have got 2 days of sick leave from the doctor for fever, flu, cough, headache and soar throat.
I am not exasperating, that's what i am down with.
LOL.
Consequences of not controlling your diet during CNY.

Let's skip the school part where there is nothing interesting besides having all sorts of assignments to be completed.

Chinese New Year.
Fireworks are always the main highlights for this festival.
At least for me.
Fireworks seem to be a representation of life due to its pretty yet short 'lifespan'

I realised that the festive mood wanes over the years.
I don't talk that much during the celebration with my cousins anymore.
We are all busy with our smartphones and typing non-stop.
Chinese New Year should be a festival families rekindle the joy to be together to celebrate their whatever successes and look forward to the future.
It seems that many things changed.

Another highlights of CNY would be ANG PAOS aka Red Packets.
I manage to get quite a handful of them in RM(since i went M'sia for CNY) but when i convert it back to SGD,
it wasn't that much anymore. LOL.
Anyway, the money is not the main point.
After all, Ang Paos are meant to be auspicious and a form of giving well wishes.

Talking about the red packets that many people highly anticipate
My teachers gave us CNY homework as red packets.
How horrifying was that.
Yes, I had to rush to finish my assignments during the break pathetically.

0comments