Missing him was dark grey all alone
follow+
First week of year 2
Posted on Saturday, January 11, 2014 by Twinklingstars
Pardon for my totally uninspiring title
I am too tired to think of one.

So,
as the title suggested,
my first week of year 2 in a Junior College.
Singapore has a different education system. Read it up on your own if you are interested alright, it is not very complex, i am just too lazy to explain. LOL.

Anyway,
first week of school was hectic, exhausting and stressful.
Yes,
and it was only 5 days of school.
I still have another 10 months (approximately) to go. Oh god.
Or maybe because i have not gotten use to the timetable yet.

Anyway, I have less than 6 hours of sleep since school re-opened and my sleep time went way passed midnight.
There are 24 hours a day and school takes up almost 12 hours of my time.
With lots of assignments to be done, leadership roles to uphold, demanding teachers that i have to handle,
gosh, it was difficult to even breath.

Sometimes, I question myself, Will all these turn out worthwhile?
I never come to an conclusion.
Probably because deep down from the bottom of my heart, i know the answers.
Many things that look promising at this moment can turn out to be redundant the very next minute, there is no guarantee in anything. I am making a lot of sacrifices in order to get to where i want to be in the future, all these things may or may not help me but if i make that conscious effort, perhaps i will succeed in the end.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
0comments