Missing him was dark grey all alone
follow+
The Liebster Award 2013
Posted on Tuesday, December 10, 2013 by Twinklingstars

The word Liebster in German means 'sweetest', kindest', 'beloved', 'dearest', 'valued', 'pleasant', 'cute' and 'endearing'. The Liebster Award is passed from blogger to blogger. It's a way of encouraging them to continue what they're doing. By nominating bloggers, you in indicate that they are some of your personal favourites.
——The Trishaw

RULES:
1. Answer the questions from the blogger who nominated you.
2. Then nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers to answer your questions.
3. Link the bloggers you have chosen in your blog post.
4. Let them know you have nominated them.
5. Don't nominate the blogger who nominated you back.

I am very honoured to receive this award from Ree and Jiaxing 
Ree has a great taste in music and a nice personality;
Jiaxing has great insights about life, interesting personal opinions about things around us.
SO darlings,
please visit their individual blog!

MY ANSWERS TO REE'S QUESTIONS :
1. How old are you?
17.
Proudly a December and Sagittarius baby.

2. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging in August 2008, about 5 years ago.
Gosh, i was so young and naive back then. LOL.
Blogging was sort of a trend at that time, but over time, it becomes a habit for me.
It gives me a space to express my feelings, there are just some things you don't want people in real life to know.

3. How would you describe your perfect friend?
My perfect friend would be:
somebody who is understanding,
somebody who stick with me through thick and thin.
and most importantly, somebody who accepts me no matter who i am.

4. What is your favourite movie genre?
Horror films.
That's surprising for a girl, but yes, i do like horror films.

p.s. I love movies. I actually watch all sorts of movies ranging from comedy to thriller to mystery to romance to sci-friction to animated ones to even literary films.

5. Favourite artists/bands ( if you have too many just name a few, I would love to know! )
Not in any ranking:
Adele
Lorde
Maroon 5
One Republic
One Direction
Taylor Swift

Korean-pop:
Bigbang
Lee Hi

Chinese-pop:
严爵 yan jue
苏打绿 soda green
棉花糖
周杰伦 Jay Chou

6. Favourite perfume brand?
No favourite perfume brand cause i seldom use perfume.
But i kinda like body mist from THE BODY SHOP though.

 7. Favourite nail polish brand?
THEFACESHOP.
I know it isn't exactly a nail poliah brand but it has good nail polish. I swear.
Especially the FACE IT WIDE NAILS series.

8. Your preferred choice of books? [ Titles and authors if you mayyy x ]
Too many, too many.
April Lindner  -Twisted classical stories of Jane Erye, Wuthering Heights
Alex Flinn -Twisted fairy tales
Sarah Dessen- This need no explanation
Maureen Johnson- My all time favourite author
Heather Brewer- I finished her The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod at one go..
Eden Maguire- Beautiful Dead series

9. Your hobby? 
I draw, bake, and read.
Oh yes, and sleep.

10. Talents? [ At least one ]
I guess being able to draw is a talent?
I started doing some design work as well recently.

11. Current song obssession? ( again, if its too many just name a few! x )
Counting stars by one republic

Royals by Lorde



12. Edible guilty pleasures?
All sort of desserts.

13. Random guilty pleasures?
Web-surfing. I do this all the time. LOL.

14. Christmas Wishlist?
Christmas party with my close friends
or maybe a new earpiece cause my previous one was stolen in Germany. Tsk.

15. Favourite YouTubers? ( I HOPE WE CAN FANGIRL TOGETHER LOL )
Nahh, have no personal favourite.

16. Favourite colour?
Purple!

17. Chocolate or popcorn?
Chocolate!

18. Brains or Brauns?
Brains.

19. Zombie Apocalypse or End Of The World? ( State why )
Zombie Apocalypse.
Was hoping that i'll rise with the occasion, become a heroine and save the world.
Or maybe fall in love with a hot zombie guy like Nicholas Hoult from Warm bodies.
Funny, not. lol.

20. Favourite games ( For example mine are Happy Wheels, Can your pet , For Second Frenzy etc. )
I seldom play games ._.
But i go crazy over some online games involving animes like Fairy Tail and Bleach.

MY ANSWERS TO JIAXING'S QUESTIONS :
1. What is your favourite color, why ? 
Purple!
It is a very interesting colour.
Colours like green or blue are always tied to a certain impression.
If you think of green, you will think of grass. Blue? The sky or the sea.
But you won't think about it this way for purple, it is mysterious.

2. What do you want to achieve in blogging ? 
Rumble, rant, express, whatever.

3. Which name do you like people calling you around ? 
Hmmmm, i don't know. i never bother much about names.
I kinda like people calling me by my chinese name, my chinese name has a difficult pronunciation but these people actually make an effort to pronounce it so yea.

4. What do you miss most about your childhood ? 
Being naive and innocent.

5. If you won a prize of $10000, what will you do with the money ? 
I would want to travel around the world but $10 000 cannot carry me far.
Maybe i will  set up a social enterprise that can help to fulfill people's dreams.
Or i will save it as part of my college funds. The most practical route, right.

6. Bread or love ? Why ? 
Hmm love.
Becauseeeeee,
love brings you more than just wealth while on the other hand,
you cannot buy love with money.

7. Have you ever regret your choice ? If so, state one and the reason. 
Oh yes. I regret joining a dance club when i was in secondary school.
I was not that much interested in dance and i injured my leg.
The sequelae of the injury is going to stick with me for the rest of my life so yea,
i learnt a lesson that one should always go with your heart on what you want to do.

8. What will you say to someone you love before you leave (die) ? 
Being socially awkward, i never seems to express myself the way as normal people do, but please know that i do love you darling.
Gosh, this is cheesy enough for me.

9. What will you do when you're boring ttm ? 
I will do handicrafts or i will start packing my wardrobe stacked with clothes. LOL.

10. Everyone has a dream(s), what's yours ?
To travel around the world with a purpose.
What i mean by travelling with purpose is to do something meaningful, something that will make a difference in people's life. Perhaps doing volunteering work in different countries?

Start a book/art-themed cafe.

MY NOMINEES:
Wan Ting from Hi-Hello-Howdy
On Yee from kaleidoscopexhearts
Gabrielle from PrettyMuch

MY QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
1. Your age and where are you from?
2. Describe yourself in the most hilarious way 
3. Favourite movie(s) 
4. Favourite quote(s)
5. Favourite artist(s)/Band(s)/Actor(s)/Actress(es)
6. Somebody you miss a lot
7. Your dream guy/girl
8.  One magical ability you would want to have
9. A letter to somebody who inspires you
10. What do you want to do before you die? 

Labels:

0comments