Missing him was dark grey all alone
follow+
Creation of my first ever layout
Posted on Monday, December 9, 2013 by Twinklingstars
OMG OMG OMG GUYS
I mentioned that i want to create my own blog layout long long time ago.
So, i have finally decided to learn how this holiday.

YES THIS LAYOUT WITH STARS AND A CAT AND EVERYTHING was done by me.
Gosh,
it took me like a week?
Maybe it look a bit weird but i am so so so proud of myself for making a layout from scratch.
Do give me some comments and tips okayy!
I can't figure out how to have a footer at the bottom of the page ._.

My journey of creating a layout in brief:

I have some basic HTML skills. Some.
Like bits and pieces of it. LOL.
So i googled a lot to find out how to do a simple layout and code names and stuffs.

For people who wants to learn and practise HTML,
w3schools is a good website which i highly recommend!
They give clear explanations and you can practise on the website itself.

I have been practising with a private blog and chanced upon some HTML Editors.
The most common one would probably be Adobe Dreamweaver but i tried
Microsoft Expression Web 4.
Kinda confusing for me but at least i learn how to position all the sections with it.
CoffeeCup HTML Editor is another alternative which i didn't try.

I spend the days trying to familarise with the codes and change whatever i thought was weird.
And after asdfghjkl hours of hardwork
TAADAAA.

AND BY THE WAY, LINK EXCHANGE IS OPEN DARLINGS! 

ps. étoiles means star in french.
Perks of being a star lover for the past 16 years. HAHAHAHAHA.
0comments