Missing him was dark grey all alone
follow+
Everything has to come to an end, some time.
Posted on Saturday, November 2, 2013 by Twinklingstars
Changed a new layout.
Nice layout is hard to find nowadays.
And for somebody who is tooooo lazy to come out with a layout on my own,
i'll probably stick with this layout until some nice ones pop out.

Was having some issues with the previous chatbox so i ditched it and use cbox again.
Duplicated whatever messages that were left from that previous chatbox.
And me being dumb, actually typed my name wrongly.
Oh well.

Preparing for Oral Presentation for my Project Work currently.
That is the last A Level graded assessment for the year.
I can't wait for it to be over!
That marks the end of my school term.

Got back my promotional results.
Looking at how well my friends did, i was utterly disappointed and disgusted.
My results did not meet my expectations at all.
Maybe i shouldn't have compared.
I am so exhausted of constantly comparing myself with others.
But i couldn't help it.
What an irony.
Well,
looking on the bright side, i am promoted to JC 2 next year with a result that wasn't good enough but not bad as well. LOL.

My class may disband due to too many classmates retaining.
My class size is really small, we all came from many different backgrounds, we are weird, each of us have strong personalities yet, we get along very well surprisingly.
They worked hard but some of them didn't meet the promotion criteria still,
it was so saddening.
I will miss them. I will miss us.

Oh, i am flying over to Brussels and Germany for a school trip
I AM REALLY REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.
I really can't express how excited i am to go there to learn about EU parliament, my host and her school's cultural/curriculum etc.
So i will be on hiatus mode for a week or so.

0comments