Missing him was dark grey all alone
follow+
28/08/13
Posted on Wednesday, August 28, 2013 by Twinklingstars

Heading towards the end of August.
School celebrated Teacher's Day early today.

I just want to say that i have really cool teachers who are always with me.
I feel so blessed that i have always meet that few rare teachers who have swag and really inspire me.

Well,
in my opinion,
great teachers are ones that inspire students to learn, encourage them to pursue what they want and give them good relevant advice when they are lost.
What i mean by relevant is they really know how we as a teenager of this generation thinks and not perspectives that are still stuck at back when they were a teenager.

This pre-university route is really tough.
I am just glad to have kind teachers and awesome friends in school to keep me going.

27 days to promotional exams.
I can do it. I will do it. I must do it.

0comments