Posted on Saturday, August 17, 2013 by Twinklingstars
I have tons of assignment to do but i am here.
Hahahahahaha.
Not giving up on blogging yo.
But it would be just a short update.
Well,
Have a short 4 days holiday last week.
Went over to Penang to stay with Mum's best friend.
They have know each other for more than 20 years!
I was so amazed.
I am so envious of their friendship.
Anyway, the short few days break came in at the nice timing.
I was so stressful at that period of time because of some school teachers and events happening.
So leaving these things behind and enjoyed my youth days, cleared pretty much of my previously tangled and haywired mind. [I know. This sentence doesn't make sense. LOL]
Been to the top of the mountain, surrounded by the waves, ate the famous Penang Laska and other food, and took a photo of the Children on Bicycle mural by one of my favourite artist, Ernest Zarcharevic.
It feels really nice.
To just travel around and discover things beyond your imaginations.
And that is pretty much what i want to do for my entire life.
Hahahahhaaha.
"Just know, when you truly want success, you’ll never give up on it. No matter how bad the situation may get.”
0comments
Hahahahahaha.
Not giving up on blogging yo.
But it would be just a short update.
Well,
Have a short 4 days holiday last week.
Went over to Penang to stay with Mum's best friend.
They have know each other for more than 20 years!
I was so amazed.
I am so envious of their friendship.
Anyway, the short few days break came in at the nice timing.
I was so stressful at that period of time because of some school teachers and events happening.
So leaving these things behind and enjoyed my youth days, cleared pretty much of my previously tangled and haywired mind. [I know. This sentence doesn't make sense. LOL]
Been to the top of the mountain, surrounded by the waves, ate the famous Penang Laska and other food, and took a photo of the Children on Bicycle mural by one of my favourite artist, Ernest Zarcharevic.
It feels really nice.
To just travel around and discover things beyond your imaginations.
And that is pretty much what i want to do for my entire life.
Hahahahhaaha.
"Just know, when you truly want success, you’ll never give up on it. No matter how bad the situation may get.”