Missing him was dark grey all alone
follow+
25/05/2013
Posted on Saturday, May 25, 2013 by Twinklingstars
Almost half a year passed and i don't really recall any memorable things i have done.
Argh.
This is disappointing.
I promised to fill up at least half of my "Happiness Jar"
And now it is only one quarter filled.

Pardon me for any mistakes in any of the sentences.
I am having high fever while trying to type this post.

Pretty much screwed up my first graded exams of the year.
Thought i could catch up some work this few days break,
ended up laying on the bed whole day and watched Running Man cause my brain isn't functioning well to even walk around.
My body wants me to take a break.
Sounded so much like an excuse but i am really exhausted.

Rubber band snaps when you pull it too tight.
With the same theory,
when you painstakingly worked and didn't rest enough as well,
Your body just went bersark.

Regardless of what,
I hope the rest of the days work out fine.
There are so many assignments waiting for me to be done.
Sometimes,
I don't understand why do i fill my schedule with so many things that i get stress over things i've decided on my own.
0comments