Posted on Saturday, February 16, 2013 by Twinklingstars
Life is pretty much the same currently,
but of course,
the real life of hell as according to some seniors has not begin till next week.
Have a taste of how lecture works,
thank god i was able to catch up with the lecturers' speed.
Forming closer bonds with my orientation group members,
they have a great sense of humour and knowledgeable.
The sense of inferiority strikes me again.
Being surrounded by elites,
i couldn't help but wonder if i have made the right decision.
I am just another average girl with exceptionally heavy finance burden, messed up family and a sentimental mind,
Desperately trying to get to university to change my destiny.
Is that possible?
Please tell me yes.
I need a goal to work hard on.
I need a light that guide me to where i want to go.
I need a force to pull me through.
I shall not reveal details about the arising storm in my house,
it will spoil the chinese new year mood of yours.
如果有来生,
我要做条鱼。
每三秒都是新的记忆。
永远不会有回忆,不会有快乐,更不会有心痛。
Here is my partial reply to jiaxing,
yesh,
i love Chineseeeeeee!
Pretty rare in this country where English is widely favourited.
Languages are interesting,
i want to learn as many of them as i can!
0comments