Missing him was dark grey all alone
follow+
12/02/13
Posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 by Twinklingstars
Sorry darlings,
terribly busy because school started.
My life of waking up before sun rise and reaching home after sun sets begins.

Nah, didn't got to the school of my choice but another one.
I was elated to get in to that school in fact,
probably because i know i will cope better and be happier in there?

Shall briefly writes about the orientation.
Lots and lots of cheers and dance.
Not for me totally.
The games are really interesting and creative.
Made some friends of course.
But the awkwardness is still there.

I manage to get the subject combination i want!
Economics, Art and Chinese Literature and Mathematics.
Weird combination but oh well,
i am the one deciding for my future.

It's Chinese New year by the way.
Today is the third day.
Just arrived from Malaysia.
I had lots of fun.
With angbaos and fireworks and family jokes.
The fireworks were the best man.
They went non-stop for 2-3 hours.
Your neck hurts after that but they were really pretty!

0comments