Missing him was dark grey all alone
follow+
The 'Top 5' 30 days Challenge Day 4
Posted on Sunday, January 20, 2013 by Twinklingstars
The 'Top 5' 30 days Challenge
Day Four: Top Five Favourites Things about the Internet

I know the questions seems boring but pleaseeeeeeee trust me that,
the next few questions will get interesting!
I PROMISE!

1. Time-saving
I like it how i can 'google' anything and the information will just pops out!
Must better than going to library and search for one damn book.

2. Communication
You can connect with people from just down the street to someone across the globe.
Just like how i have blogger friends from Australia, Malaysia, Indonesia and even England!
As well as real life friends on Facebook, Twitter and others.

3. Entertainment
With Youtube and other network,
watching latest MV, movie trailers, songs are not an issue anymore!

4. Free Downloads
I know it is illegal to do that,
so i intend to buy albums when i have the financial ability to do that.

5. asdfghjkl
I don't know, it is just awesome like that?

Phew,
sounds like some exposition i have handled to my ex-english teacher.
I kinda miss school.
After 3 months of school break.
My posting results of which school i am going is not out yet,
i did some self studying on English grammar and vocabulary,
learn new art techniques and reading Chinese literature books to prepare myself for the brand new school life.
Sort of like very kiasu.
but i am really disappointed with my O level results.
Determine to not let history repeats itself,
so i guess this is necessary?
Leaving secondary school life without even one best of best friends is pathetic enough,
I want to make new friends.

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe

Labels:

0comments