Posted on Thursday, January 3, 2013 by Twinklingstars
With my fail attempt to leave this blog away from rlf,i can't be bothered to change my url anymore.
I couldn't find my diary anywhere in the house,
it is freaking me out.
With all my darkest secrets on the verge of being expose,
i better rummage all my bookshelves.
Exactly a week to the release of O levels,
i am panicking.
My six sense tells me that i am not going to do well.
Call me inferiority complex or what,
i just can't help it.
lol.
Realised that i have not done any useful things this holidays,
like literally.
Work so many days,
irregular work times, meal times.
I have not step out of the house to enjoy some time of my own.
with friends?
Forget about it.
I was ditched again today.
Beside few movie sessions,
i have done nothing.
I don't even have the time to read books.
Geezz.
0comments