Posted on Sunday, December 16, 2012 by Twinklingstars
-William Shakespeare
I am officially sixteen today!
Shall reward myself this:
My family apparently forgot about my birthday.
So i shall just mentally feed on these,
pretending that i have eaten birthday cakes.
Blah,
sound so pathetic aren't i?
Then,
time to make wishes.
I just wish to grow few centimetres taller and be happy.
Shall keep my last a secret.
Is that too much to ask?
I don't know but
that's all i ask.
The first person to have text me was my primary school best friend.
Miss her a lot.
She is always that nice.
It's funny how i started to drift further apart from my supposedly current best friends
and hang out with people i am not as close with.
Yet when i turn around,
I'll see them.
The very few i known since primary school.
The very few who is always there for me.
Gosh,
i am so emotional today.
It's not a big deal for not celebrating right?
I mean you have it every year.
Looking on the brighter side,
i can officially watch NC16 movies,
employers does not need to reject my job application cause i am under 16.
I am getting more freedom.
In a way perhaps.
And more responsibility. 0comments


