Posted on Saturday, June 9, 2012 by Twinklingstars
Facing this situation feeling very lost.
Seriously,
I had no idea what am i doing for my pathetic 2week holiday.
Being doing art stuff and homework lately.
But have not completed half of my assignments -.-
When people starts texting me to ask me questions on revision topics etc etc.
I really freaked out man.
I feel like i am noy working hard like other people.
Lol.
And i wasnt doing anything about it ._.
Oh well..
0comments
Seriously,
I had no idea what am i doing for my pathetic 2week holiday.
Being doing art stuff and homework lately.
But have not completed half of my assignments -.-
When people starts texting me to ask me questions on revision topics etc etc.
I really freaked out man.
I feel like i am noy working hard like other people.
Lol.
And i wasnt doing anything about it ._.
Oh well..