Missing him was dark grey all alone
follow+
28/05/12
Posted on Monday, May 28, 2012 by Twinklingstars
It's June holidays!
Well,
Perhaps not so much of a holiday.
Had special term for the first and last week of holiday,
Then I am suppose to complete my art plus revision for mock exam during the 2 weeks in between.
There goes all my holiday plans -.-

Anyway,
Had cca farewell last tuesday,
Juniors are all pretty sweet and i guess i will miss them quite often.
Especially the few crazy ones (:

Their gifts, cards, 'certificate' were so cute and funny!


Dedicated to the few special ones <3
Be it being an acrimonious or just purely sweet parting.

Surprisingly,
My trigo test was not screwd up.
I have gotten a A2 grade for it 0.0

My theory of scoring well for tests i didn't study hard while failing for tests i studied damn hard.
Actually WORKS -.-

Oh well,
Shall do some revision~
having test EVERY SINGLE DAY starting from tomorrow ._.
I swear i must go Eating+ window shopping+ movie-ing with yuchin after all these.
0comments