Posted on Thursday, May 10, 2012 by Twinklingstars
I decided.
I will keep this blog alive but its going to be boring.
Well,
cause i would only be updating my life.
Yes, the complex, stressful life of mine.
I will kept those personal ones somewhere else.
Anyway,
Had the shortest exam ever,
Started on thursday then end on friday.
Pretty awesome~
Cause its just higher chinese and english paper.
So screwed for the Amaths test today
I guess,
trigonometry just hates me.
Or vice versa.
Lol.
0comments
I will keep this blog alive but its going to be boring.
Well,
cause i would only be updating my life.
Yes, the complex, stressful life of mine.
I will kept those personal ones somewhere else.
Anyway,
Had the shortest exam ever,
Started on thursday then end on friday.
Pretty awesome~
Cause its just higher chinese and english paper.
So screwed for the Amaths test today
I guess,
trigonometry just hates me.
Or vice versa.
Lol.