Missing him was dark grey all alone
follow+
06/04/12
Posted on Friday, April 6, 2012 by Twinklingstars
I missed blogging ._.
Having data plan for handphone really made me abandoned my laptop.
Haha..

The motivational workshop made me cried very hard
but somewhat,
the motivation don't last very long for me.
lololol.

Reflecting on my life quite often these days,
my grades really slipped a lot
and it bothered me a lot.
I am not doing as well as last year or rather two years ago.

I tried hard,
i hope,
and i fell.
very hard onto the ground.

Anyway,
CCA is like the only thing that makes me laugh heartedly now (:
There is always so much to laugh during cca! 
Haha..

Well,
last CCA performance tomorrow before we stepped down.
Hope everything went well :]
I think i will freak out,
its like my first time to perform in the public.
加油!

{/Qiaopei
0comments