Posted on Saturday, January 14, 2012 by Twinklingstars

Amazingly,
I survived another week :O
This week was even more busy and tiring than last week :x
Busy with cca rehearsals, props making, school work, extra assessment books, class decoration, researching on art 'o' level questions...
I am so busy that,
even my teacher noticed that,
she was like," You are needed everywhere... Your burden must be very heavy."
lolololol.
I was kinda surprise i guess?
Because not even my mum notices..
Another thing is,
i'm sleep deprived!
I have not been sleeping well and long enough,
basically,
my left eye was having double double eyelid,
then one eye is big the another is small.
I am like sleepy all the time -.-
I guess,
i am not going to have much time to blog like how i used to last year,
1 week 1 post is like the maximum?
0comments