Posted on Saturday, December 17, 2011 by Twinklingstars
Honestly,i don't remember what have i did since i came back.
lololol.
Hmm... *scratch head*
I went National Art Museum for the visit of exhibition on 13 dec :D
It's super cool!
I SAW VINCENT VAN GOGH's STARRY SKY in REAL LIFE!
REAL LIFE
REAL LIFE!
Seriously,
It really feels different when you are looking at it in real life.
We went on tour,
so there is this bunch of koreans with us.
They are all pretty tall you know,
then,
YES.
A shortie like me,
was BLOCKED COMPLETELY.
One big picture, i can only see one small corner of it ._.
Then,
wanxia later so called pushed me to the front for the other artworks
then,
there is this korean guy,
who is like 1 feet taller than me,
actually pushes me behind so that he can go to the front.
I was like WTH?!
I felt so irritated at that moment of time.
After that,
we went to eat lunch.
After that,
some ppl left.
Ater that,
wanxia, valent , me got nothing better else to do,
went art teacher house to watch horror films.
lol.
Then,
when it's around the time,
we went pasir ris park to bbq.
Kinda awkward at first,
because there is only like three of us from sec 3 then others are sec 2.
Seriously,
there is this sec 2 girl i really don't like.
I'm that kinda person which if i don't like you,
i won't even bother to say something to you.
She is like a totally bitch,
i mean seriously,
stop acting cute and go so surprise over small things as though it's something big.
I hate act cute girls.
Anw,
later siang joo and zann came :D
So we went chatting over a corner.
To finish the food,
we played 终极密码 .
zann and i ate the most,
suai -.-
WANTING, I GONNA DO YOUR POST TONIGHT,
IF I'M FREE TOMORROW THEN I'll POST IT :D
0comments