Missing him was dark grey all alone
follow+
21/11/11
Posted on Monday, November 21, 2011 by Twinklingstars
Just love the rainbow-ish effect in the photo :D
This is how it looks like from the inside of train looking outside :P
Whole row of empty seats~

Konnichiwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
LOL.
Going semi-hiatus again~
Because i'm in Malaysia now :3

Remember i said there would be a BIG TRANSFORMATION
for my blog in
my previous previous previous... post?
I'm going to START NOW :D

1. I will be posting up my own artworks like the previous one,
with my own quotes or sometimes other people's.

2. I will be posting in proper English singlish or Chinese [:
Totally no more online short forms,
but forgive me if i uses some very singlish words :P
I'm proudly a Singaporean :D

3. My own written songs lyrics will be up soon~

4. My own written stories in Chinese will be posted too :P
But i'm a lazy person,
so,
this will take a VERY LONG TIME!
Ahahaha..

5. Thinking of creating my own blog layout (?)
Maybe i will do that when i'm free :D


Anyway,
this is my super duper adorable baby cousin :P
Seriously,
It is pretty hard to take a snap of a baby.

Okay,
shall stop here.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee :D
0comments