Posted on Saturday, October 15, 2011 by Twinklingstars
Well,i was being tagged by susan to do this post,
since i'm bored nw,
i shall do it :D
RULES:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post. HERE WE GO AGAIN.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." You legitimately (AKA, really, truly, with all honesty)have to tag 11 people.
11 things about me:
RULES:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post. HERE WE GO AGAIN.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." You legitimately (AKA, really, truly, with all honesty)have to tag 11 people.
11 things about me:
1. I'm a very sarcastic person.
Like somehw, more sarcasm than good words come out frm my mouth. It sort of surprise ppl cos i look like those quiet quiet type, then suddenly i said something so sarcastic ._.
2. I'm lactose intolerant.
Meaning i CANT consume dairy products ]: I only found this out like 2yrs ago?
Which means i had alr suffered frm dunno hw many yrs frm drinking milk. Thk God, it wasnt tht serious fr me, except fr milk, i can eat like cheese and other stuffs tht contain little of milk :D
3. I like Justin Bieber.
Srsly, wat's wrong with liking him?
He sings well, tht's wat i care (:
4. I'm a bookworm.
I read lots of things. Frm eng/chi novels till newspapers till manga, comic bks..
1 thing i gotta clarified is : LOVE BOOKS ≠ LOVE STUDY.
5. I like photographyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Pretty much & i wanted a DSLR badly!
6. I like to draw a lot a lot :D
I'm currently trying to draw in manga style~
7. I'm a cosplayer.
Just a beginner though. Fr those in sg, if u're cming to AFA this cming Nov, u might saw me cosplaying thr :D
8. I'm an aspiring lyrics writer.
Currently, i hv wrote like a few songs, and considering to post them on blog soon~
9. I'm going to write short stories/prose in chinese :p
10. I like to watch movies~~~~
Horror movies in the first place :D and apparently nobody wanna watch horror movie with me cos i dun get scared by thr scene ._.
11. I want Hibari to come alive!
Okayy, tht's like impossible cos he is a super duper handsome, intelligent guy frm Katekyo hitman reborn anime :p
Qns asked by susan:
1. Do you prefer peeing or pooing? 8D (HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA uhhm okay)
God, tht's so susan -.- Hmm.. peeing bahhs..
2. So there's a girl named Rose tell me that her name is Rose because her mom loves rose. So if there's a guy named dick then her mom loves what? D:
Eh.. idk ,_,
3. Okay i sound lame aren't i.
YES -.-
4. Now let's google image the keyword "COUGH".. Tell me, what are they holding actually? D: D:
Hand i guess?
5. If you didn't Google it, google it now. If you do, what re you thinking? LOLOLOL
LOL._.
6. Okay promise not to be mad with me okay? I'm a victim too actually. -_______-
Okayy, i'm nt gonna be mad with u. LOL.
7. Okay proper questions now. So how much meal you eat on a day?
Hmm.. depends. smtimes, 3, 2 or even 1!
8. If the answer is 3, doesn't that make you fat?
I dun grow fat frm eating :D
If the answer is 2, then are you enough about it?
I just dun feel hungry :P
If the answer is 1, HOW COME YOU CAN SURVIVE WITH IT????!! D:
I slept the whole day so i only eat like dinner -.-
9. Okay sooooooo i have to make 11 questions here but i'm out of ideas. What questions do you think should i ask?
Eh, what am i afraid of?
10. Why did you choose that question? D:
Well,
it just pops out in my mind~
11. What are you going to answer with that kind of questions then?
Hmm.. Art block z.z
Qns i gonna ask:
1. Name 3 things u are afraid of.
2. Do you watch anime/manga? If so, name the anime/manga.
3. Wat is yr personality?
4. Wat is yr aspiration?
5. Do u hv a crush?
6. Name your current fav artist/band and their songs.
7. Name 3 countries tht u wanna go the most.
8. Wat will u do, if u got 100 million bucks?
9. Hv u ever regret of smthing u did in the past?
10. Wat's yr hobby?
11. If u hv a time machine and was given a chance to go back to the past once, will u go back? If yes, where & when will it be?
People whom i gonna tag to do this :D
1. Wanting
2. Jacinda
3. Samantha
4. Denise
5. Eva
6. Jiaxing
7. Ziyi
8. Cally
9. Eshane
10. Sherry
11. Crystal