Missing him was dark grey all alone
follow+
24/09/11
Posted on Saturday, September 24, 2011 by Twinklingstars
Exams are round the corner!
To be specific,
it's 5days .__________.

All kinda BAD NEWS this wk -.-
I FAILED my maths test,
fr the FIRST TIME.
Then,
i gt my EOY art exam paper.
I had SIMPLY NO IDEA WAT TO DO FR THT.
My leg start hurting agn,
i woke up in the midst of sleep like around 2.am bcus of it ._.

Saw wanting's post on the blood type,
i decide i shld see mine too ^^

O-Type:

-O type may seem quiet but with their close friends they're extremely loud. too loud to be exact.
Yep, ppl always judge me by my appearance, thinking tht i'm like very quiet, but too be honest, i'm loud with my frens~

-type O are very easily jealous, but they don't show it out
Hmm... YEA! I'm always jealous of ppl tht gt better life than me :/

-type O have a high level of curiosity.
True~ I'm curious of everything!

-type O likes to think people are talking bad about them all the time.
Haha.. I cant help it :p

-type O always has a never ending list of 'wants'.
My 'wants' nvr seems to come true :/

-type O no matter how full they are, they're still going to eat. eating is what they live for.
HELL YEA. Especially, dessert! I cant eat whole lot of them :D


- O type likes to just yell out their friends name without any reason. i just want to call you, problem?
FREAKING CORRECT ^^I just like to call them randomly :D

-type O when walking likes to bump into objects.. whether its a pole or a door or just glass windows. .__.
EXACTLY!

-type O dislike bossy people like SOO MUCH
I dun dislike them, i HATE the >:( Those kinda ppl are like freaking irritating :/

-If someone disagrees with an opinion type O makes , O will make a huge fuss and start a debate about why they're right.
I'll nvr admit tht i'm wrong. Haha.. XD

-when cleaning out a room, type O will always keep the useless stuff..
Ooyes! I always ended up hving like so many useless things -.-

-type O hates knowing they lost.
Worst thing is, i always get lost .________.

-type O arent very good at lying, but they're rather good at pretending.
Joining chinese drama is a gd choice xp My pretending skills gt even better~

-type O likes making plans, but in the end they fail to follow it .__.
I can like plan things at the start of the yr but till someone push me then i'll do them,
by the time i finish? It's the end of the yr liao -.-

-When making a decision, O type would be able to make a solid final decision. It'll go back and forth back and forth.
I just simply cant decide wat i want :P

-type O has high level of tolerance, but remember, tolerance has its limits.
Hmm.. Tht depends who i'm getting along with. some ppl just like to piss me off :/

-sometimes O type are soo lazy that they're even lazy to think, so when they have to make a decision they'd tell their friends 'up to you'
True true, my frens often gt so irritated with me P;

-when group O talks with someone they're close with they'll touch, hit, or smack the person they're talking to.
YESSSSSSSSS! My frens gt hurt a lot XD

-O type will never really say anything sweet to anyone whether its boyfriend, family, or friends. Its just too much for them.
Correct. I can nvr do tht.

-Once an O type realized they aren't in the mood to finish up their work, they'll just leave it there until that mood comes back.
YEP!!!! Tht's hw i ended doing 1/2 of the things only -.-

-Sometimes O likes going out alone, because it's easier to go alone sometimes then with a bunch of friends. .__.
Frankly, i'm a loner. Sometimes, it feels better to go out alone than going with a grp of frens
yet u can fit into them.

-O types like to watch thriller / ghosts movies.
FREAKING RIGHT! I LOVE THEM, but nobody like to watch with me :/

-Os are rather focused when they set they're minds on doing something, but if they dont have the mood to do something, they'd stop.
Tht's why frm researching fr my art coursework, i ended up here blogging :P

0comments