Missing him was dark grey all alone
follow+
17/09/11
Posted on Saturday, September 17, 2011 by Twinklingstars
HEY EARTH-LINGS~
I'd just survived 1 wk without using com :O
Busy wk :x
Chiong all my maths hw today + HCL compo~
Still left a maths gotta finish -.-

Hmm..Let me recall,
i gt quite a lot of stuffs frm comics connection.

1st up,



















Hell girl necklace!
Preparing fr my nxt cosplay,
and its hving offer of just freaking $2!

2nd,









One piece key chain <3 
SO FREAKING CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :P
same,
It's $2 ^^

Hmm...
I still bought a Loveless anklet which look pretty :3
Then Zol actually gimme a Death Note, L's necklace :D



Nice bk to recommend~
I've being reading :3
Too much stress .__.
Anw,
the bks above are frm this author called 饶雪漫
Her bks are all pretty meaningful :]
Though sm are sad ending -.-

Ytd was NV 10th Anniversary Dinner,
It's was kinda FUN :D
Thought we gotta wear sch-u ._.
It's a bit awkward at first,
cos i dun realli knw ppl sitting at the table.
I sat with jessica,
then there is hmm... yanyu, ming yuan, tee koon, jamson (?), eberlyn, hao boon, nicholas, and another guy which i forgot his name ._.
Then they started to play with the peanuts placed thr to eat,
i mean PLAY ,
they start throwing peanuts into the cups of orange juice/pepsi 
then drink with peanuts.
Everyone drank it except yanyu and me,
cos we're saliva conscious,
Guess wat,
we gt a equation:
Peanuts+ orange juice/pepsi = Toilet 
They are ltr all went toilet cos of stomach ache XD
LOL..

The food are nice,
i'm kinda surprise tht there is abalone o.o
I like the dessert <33333333333333333333
Girls always like dessert :D
Ooya,
thr's a dish on fish,
i was lyk," Yanyu, u cant eat this fish."
He was lyk," Why? o.o"
I said," 你不能吃你的兄弟。"
He gave me those look tht everyone tht see will laugh like siao XD
Anw,
the dinner was FUN given tht it's my 1st time attending this kinda event..
I tink i saw sm of my ex-seniors too :O

I think i may shld realli go see a doctor,
fr sm reasons ._.
Something must be wrong with me -.-
0comments