Missing him was dark grey all alone
follow+
28/08/11
Posted on Sunday, August 28, 2011 by Twinklingstars

THREE OF MY BIGGEST IMPERFECTIONS
Seeing Susan's post,
i decided i shall do this too ^^

First up,
TOO STRAIGHT-FORWARD.
Well,
I'm a very direct person,
as in VERY those kind.
U can say tht i'm just tactless.
I don't mean to offend anyone but it just happens tht way.
Partly tht's why i dun hv much frens,
cos most ppl started being my frens thinking tht i'm a quiet person
then in turns out my words seems so harsh tht it scares them away.

Second,
I'm a PERFECTIONIST.
Some ppl said it's a gd thing,
i would ensure everything is perfect, no errors.
But,
sometimes i doubt myself,
wat's the definition of perfect?
Thr's no exact meaning to everything.
Everytime i try to get everything be perfect,
i ended up stressing myself,
hurting myself.

Third,
I gt a EXTREME PERSONALITY.
a synonym will be bad-tempered.
this min, I can be happily chatting and the nxt min, i'm screaming in yr ears.
Well,
frankly,
i can be quite a nasty person.
It's just depends whoever am i facing.

I sound like i'm a bitch :O
Anw,
yea,
i wasnt such a nice person ppl thought i am.
They are always judging frm my looks -.-
like seriously,
does my face wrote innocent, quiet all this words?! -.-
I admit i gt a baby face
but it doesn't feels gd when ppl keep thinking tht u are primary sch stud.
For god sake,
i'm alr secondary sch stud -.-
One more yr i'll be 16 and can watch NC16 movie liao..

Anw,
my younger bro just PUNCHED me with his fist on my arm,
cos i was defending my sis.
DAMN HIM.
My arm nw gt bruise liao D;
He is such a jerk.
He had being going church fr service recently behind my parents backs.

No offence to all the Christians,
but judging frm this,
i cant see how Jesus help him.
He getting worst,
he dun respect everyone in the family AT ALL.
I knw i cant determined his religion,
but at least i hope,
if he realli become a protestants or catholic or watever,
he become the bro tht i used to knw.
Not someone like him nw,
nothing comes out gd frm his mouth.
0comments