Missing him was dark grey all alone
follow+
26/08/11
Posted on Friday, August 26, 2011 by Twinklingstars

Wooo..
I hv nt being posting much recently.
cos thr isnt much things to post on -.-
My life is BORING :/

But HOLIDAY IS COMING,
my life's gonna be better ?
Honestly,
9 days of holidays,
6 days i gonna go back sch fr activities -.-
I mind going to sch during holidays a lot,
so if the batik painting art course and the camp and cca are nt fun,
i swear i will flame them like siao.

Went NEX today with Jac & GY :D
Thks man,
i waiting u guys at the library and came out with 4 bks in my hands
when i told myself i cant borrow so many cos my bag wasnt big enough to keep them -.-
Anw,
i cant resist the urge,
so i still borrowed them XD
NEX de library is so big,
more books!
I shld go thr nxt time :D
Though it's a bit noisy -.-

So we went shopping, walking around the mall.
Chatting, gossiping, and eating :D
The Taiyaki was damn nice!!!
I like the choco filling one :P
Anw,
i bought a One piece keychain n a anklet which i thought was a necklace -.-
At a cheap price $2 $.$
But i can still wear it :]
changed the anklet to a hp chain :P
It is multi purpose nw :D
AHH...
I WAN THE KHR keychain :/
Kinda regret nt buying tht one z.z
but i planned to buy them when i go comics connections this weekends :D
Hehe..
It's like so long,
i spent money to buy stuffs :D

Thks sweethearts for the fun today <3
0comments