Missing him was dark grey all alone
follow+
19/08/11
Posted on Friday, August 19, 2011 by Twinklingstars


TGIF :3
Had a Tough wk :/

Amaths test today was quite alright,
just tht i had completely no idea hw to do the last qns part 2 -.-

I finally figured out tht,
the best way to gt myself focus is keep my laptop out of view.
Then,
i started BRAINWASHING myself,
telling myself,' U NEED TO STUDY!!!'
In a way,
i'm trying to hypnotise myself.
Or else,
i'm so gonna fail my end of yr
then my scholarship will fly away!~

Haix,
study is just so bored :/
I just dun gt wat the tchr said in class,
Geez...

Ooya,
MY POTTERY IS FIRED & DID NOT EXPLODE :D
It's now in the exhibit case in school >:D
I actually named it as Morgan le Fay,
which came from a word which means a type of water illusion.
Hehe.. :D
It's look quite alright with the gold n silver paint,
though i would prefer the other method ._.

Finished my top part costume,
and learned the dance we will be doing on tchr's day,
which is like omg -.-
I had uncoordinate-able limbs
anw,
ya,
went to look fr a mirrored and slow motion video to learn to more smoothly.
Honestly,
i cant wait fr tchr's day XD
It's gonna be so fun :DD
& hving lunch with calz they all too :}

JACINDA,
U BETTER come n tk photo with me hor!
If nt ltr u say i nvr tell u.

Changed the blogskins :D
& i deleted a lot of ppl thtno longer update their blog.

Plenty of things to do this wkends~
I shld probably sleep early :]
0comments