Missing him was dark grey all alone
follow+
04/08/11
Posted on Thursday, August 4, 2011 by Twinklingstars

EVA, I SWEAR I MUST FIND THT ARASHI badges within this month!
Or i think i will go crazy thinking of them XD

The tests are gone nw,
left SS SEQ tmr :D
Gt back Chem test, and score of emaths & amaths.
God,
they are terrible -.-
Just pass chem.
I mean a realli JUST passed.
emaths & amaths i just barely make it only.
I admit tht my maths had nvr being gd,
but it had nvr being this lousy -.-
My worst score so far .__.
Ohwell,
at least i did better than sm ppl in class [;

Seriously,
i just cant understand why is it always the stud's fault whenever they didnt well fr test,
didnt the tchrs shld hv bear some responsibility :\
So irritating!

Another busy wk :\
I CANT WAIT fr the few days break/hols to come.
cos,
I SERIOUSLY CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE.
I was so freaking stressed up nowadays.
i get pissed off so easily.

Few days break is just perfect fr me to relieve my stress & clear up my piles of hw.
I planned to go library to gt some reading material,
my eng is going frm bad to worst :O
Then go gt materials fr cosplay.
I SWEAR I MUST DO THEM.
If u saw me online,
not doing my hw,
pls KINDLY CHASE ME OFF.
THANK YOU :D

0comments