Missing him was dark grey all alone
follow+
22/07/11
Posted on Friday, July 22, 2011 by Twinklingstars


I'M GIVING UP THE IDEA OF LEAVING BLOGGER TEMPORARY .___.
Cos,
i cant find a place to RANT my anger without blogger.
Cant find a place to relieve my stress.

Thinking of setting up a private blog,
but,
yeah,
i'm too lazy & busy to do tht kinda things \;
But,
i'm still considering it..

Staying back in sch every single day fr this whole wk,
i guess even the nxt wk too..
Haix,
TIRED
is all i can say.

I feel so NO LIFE.
My life sucks ._.

Thr are like PLENTY of things WAITING fr me to do,
the prob is:
They nvr seems to end.
I'll just keep getting MORE AND MORE things to do,
and i didnt do them,
they will just PILED up like a MOUNTAIN
Till,
i FORCED my tired body to finish them within a time period.

I'm SICK OF ALL THIS THINGS.
Everytime,
i gotta FAKE MY SMILE trying to finish all these stuffs.
& i SERIOUSLY dunno why u guys thought tht i can do everything effortlessly.
FYI,
I'm a HUMAN.
I CANT PLEASED EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU.
I hv my weakness too,
i hv my LIMITS.
I'm NOT PERFECT PERSON ALRGHT?!
STOP TREATING ME LIKE a GENIUS OR WATEVER.

U guys nvr knw hw many sleepless night,
i spent,
trying to solve some unsolvable qns.

While u guys thought what u gonna eat ltr with yr frens,
i thought, 'who can i eat my lunch with?'

While u guys complaining thr sch hv no air-con, blah blah blah,
i thought, ' Hw am i going to pay the sch fees?'

To u guys,
these are stupid qns,
u guys hv everything u wan.

but too me,
they are unsolvable.
I gt so many flaws tht i can no longer see my good points.
Tok to u guys?
NO.
Even closest best frens wont even understand hw i feel.

I hate sticking to other ppl trying to make ties with them just to keep myself accompany.
i would rather stay alone.

I hate studying like a NERD.
but seeing my family like tht,
i couldnt help but hoping tht i can strive hard fr my studies
and help to clear all the debts and stuffs.

I'm being doing things trying to making ppl around me HAPPY
tht i lost my true self.
my belief in life, in myself.

Since when hv i lost my true self?
Since when?
Since when?...
0comments