Posted on Tuesday, June 28, 2011 by Twinklingstars

Honestly, idk why am i the only one looking at the camera while they are all sleeping .__.
But i like the effect XD
Okayy shall reply to Jacinda's Tag (:
Me Oi Oi Oi, dun 乱乱say hor.. I very guai de okayy, we DUN FLIRT the guys thr alright?! Plus it is YuChin ask them nt me, i just went to be witness tht she did ask XD We merely just wanna had sm FUN :P
Jacinda :P Hehehe. But you can't cosplay as a guy. You must cosplay as Hell Girl :( So I can take pictures of you.
Me Why?! D; Anw, i decided to cosplay a guy frm the anime called Starry starry sky, he is a virgo, http://starrysky.wikia.com/wiki/File:Virgo_starry_sky.jpg . But i'll still cosplay Hell Girl if i can gt the costume on time :'P So yea, u will definitely hv the chance to tk photos of me :D
Me Why?! D; Anw, i decided to cosplay a guy frm the anime called Starry starry sky, he is a virgo, http://starrysky.wikia.com/wiki/File:Virgo_starry_sky.jpg . But i'll still cosplay Hell Girl if i can gt the costume on time :'P So yea, u will definitely hv the chance to tk photos of me :D
Jacinda Then I be your photographer then I will be so busy because of the awesome number of people wanting to take pic with you
Me OKAYY, I'll look forward to tht day ヅ Haha.. Ooya, u can also be my manager XD Help me out with the posing, bags, make-up, blah blah blah :P
Me OKAYY, I'll look forward to tht day ヅ Haha.. Ooya, u can also be my manager XD Help me out with the posing, bags, make-up, blah blah blah :P
Jacinda because you are so pretty :DDD
Me No, I'M NOT. At most only can be count as cute lor -.-
Me No, I'M NOT. At most only can be count as cute lor -.-
Jacinda That guy like you la. CONFIRM.
Me LOL.. Cannot be lahs ._. Anw, he wasnt my type or my cup of tea or watever.. I just find tht he smile very cute :]
Jacinda Smitten with you :DDDDDDDD
Me No, he WASNT .__. He just tk ONE photo of me, and we dun even knw each other. -.- 你想太多了..
Jacinda But I'm the only one for you. Cannot go like other people hor. Hehehehe
Me LOL.. Tht's like so mean, i cant forever stick with u alright ._. Someday, u'll find a bf or i'll find a bf or we gt seperated or watever... OKAYY, I SWEAR, no matter hw, i'll always LEAVE a space for u in my HEART okayy ❤^^
My hse de internet connections was cut off cos the contract ended ytd, so yeah, currently using my bro's de internet connection by wifi, i guess i wont post tht often (?)