Posted on Thursday, June 16, 2011 by Twinklingstars
HEY EARTH-LINGS :DI'm in M'sia~
Just one day,
i think i ate like freaking lots of stuffs :O
God,
my face gonna to be so fat after i come back -.-"
But the food are just AWESOME-ILY NICE :DDD
Drawn a sunflower ytd
Long long time nvr practise liao,
since aunt had planted sunflower at the mini garden,
i went drawing fr the whole evening :D
Coloured them and realised tht,
my drawing & colour skills deproved a lot D;
I'm making fake tea leaves nw fr HCL,
and they look quite real,
maybe i shld go TRICK my bro with it ltr when he came back frm fishing :P
Jac:
I coming back on sat/sun
I dun think we can go out
cos i'm hving cca right after i come back
then HCL oral then it's almost sch re-opens D;
I try see if i hv the time kays? (:
&& U better go UPDATE yr blog seriously,
i'm short of ppl to stalk -.-"
and u're so nt willing to tell me yr tumbr acc :/ 0comments