Posted on Tuesday, June 14, 2011 by Twinklingstars

I'M TIRED :/
Not physically,
MENTALLY in fact.
Too many things are bothering me.
I think it's more like i go think of things tht do need me to think -.-"
LOL..
Anw,
i'm going M'sia ^^
With my piles of hwk -.-"
My bag was freaking HEAVY :O
But bcos of tht,
i gonna bring my laptop along to do project of course.
Went fr project meet up this morning
geez..
it's tiring,
cos i pei mum watched tw drama till 12am then sleep
woke up so early in the morning :/
Well,
discuss the project and get the jobs assign to everyone.
Nw i just need to bring stuffs back to m'sia and do.
Read-ed KHR manga fr these 3days
I gt so 佩服 of myself :D
Cos frm 240+ chp i chiong till 340+
Waiting fr the new chp to come out~
& i just CANT STOP screen shot down the characters while reading!
LOL.
Not smthing gd,
since i gt piles of assignments waiting fr me to be done -.-"
Going m'sia tmr morning
waking up at 3am+
I guess i shld go sleep le~