Posted on Tuesday, June 7, 2011 by Twinklingstars

*yawns*
I'm so tired :X
Ytd went fr AEM at tp
OGod,
it's freaking far~
& we were all late -.-"
When we reach thr we were like: Wow~ It's SO FREAKING BIG~
Feel like graduating so much lor :P
Anw,
the course was quite alright
We practically use com the whole 8hrs
Making 3D stuffs using the software :]
Today,
Agn, rushing thr
while on bus,
thr is this lady who had a worm crawling on her clothes
seriously,
it's freaking GROSS.
Worst part,
we saw it & the rest dunno, including her.
We were like all so freaked out and panicking
while the rest ppl just staring thinking we are siao or wat
denise even try to pat away the worm but FAILED
The lady gt down of the bus b4 we cld even tell her -.-"
After we gt down the bus,
We were like wondering wat will be her reaction if the worm gt under her shirt :O
Cos it's crawling it's way up :X
It TOTALLY GROSSED us.
I gt goosebumps like immediately lor.
While waiting fr another bus,
i scare zolynne :D
Haha..
This is wat happened:
Me: *pretend to stare at Zol's shoulder* *squeaked* ZOLYNNEEEE!!!
Zol was like: Huh?! *Jumped a few steps* Ahh !@#$%~
Then we burst into laughers :D
HAHA..
Zol was damn FUNNY and she was like: I will gt revenge de..
LOL..
Today i sort of like damn suai lor
did the 3d things like repeated times [At least 5times] becos my things ALWAYS GET LOST or i ACCIDENTALLY click the WRONG stuffs and the whole thing was GONE :O
WTH?!
I AM SO HUNGRY NW :/
Stomach is growling..
I hvnt eat since today 1pm.
Shall eat my late dinner,
Byes~
0comments