Missing him was dark grey all alone
follow+
28/05/11
Posted on Saturday, May 28, 2011 by Twinklingstars



I'm bored :/
So i decided to change blogskin :P
&& It is TOTORO :DDDDDDDD
It's freaking CUTE right?

It cheer me up too ^^

Went fr the last day of Creative Studies
and it's quite weird o.o
Those parents dun realli need our help lor :/
They are all crowding at the F&N booth,
drinking and eating free stuffs
then go D&T booth to tk free stuffs.
Art Booth is so freaking empty -.-
We just chit chat, gossip thr :p

I actually draw Jing Hui's childhood photo..
But it didnt look very alike D;
Cos its only like my 2nd time drawing portrait
so i'll keep trying till i can draw well (:

Phew~
It's finally over,
my legs hurts :O
& I REALLI WANNA LEARN PIANO .__.
I suddenly wan to learn so badly,
afr seeing them play piano so well :X
Haix..


Okayy..
I think i'm adding smting to my hols plans.
Tht is :
Write my own songs.
Chinese one majority, maybe a little of english one..
But my english sucks -.-"
But i gonna try
I alr done 1 :P
Anw,
I made up my mind tht,
every songs i write must hv a story
and it would be dedicated to a special ppl <3
So look forward to it bahhs..
Who knws,
my nxt song will be fr u :D

Apparently,
Jac & DM's k-pop or rather SHINee brainwash dun wrk
I'm still listening to Arashi & Sid songs :D
J-pop dun lose to k-pop alright? :P
But
i downloaded some SHINee Songs
so tht u guys dun feel too disappointed tht i'm so anti-shawol :P

- The truth always hurts more than the lies.
0comments