Posted on Wednesday, May 25, 2011 by Twinklingstars

wat am i doing? 0.0
Hving a mood swing nw,
even though thr's nothing to piss me off -.-"
Let recall wat happen this few days:
Had CCA on tues,
I become the secretary & ic of the publicity n Artwork 0.0
Yan yu is the president,
Yu Jing is the vp ^^
As Expected (:
Then chose the roles of 10yr anniversary, and competition and TOLC thingg
Gt chosen fr the 10yr ann & competition 0.0
I'm acting as the tchr when the rest of them are all taller than me -.-"
Went fr cca rehearsal in the morning today
The instructor told me this:
Frm nw till nxt wk u cannot cut yr fringe without my permission ok?
I was like: Okayyy..
Cos i look like a stud instead of a tchr
& hving bangs make me look even more stud like -.-"
Afr tht,
he said: What is yr weight?
Me: 42?
He: Too light. U try eat more, gain more weight or eh.. grow taller..
Haix,
i also DESPERATE to grow taller alright? :/
But my body juz wont grow D:
Had Creative Studies today
went to help out
Oh GREAT,
can skip lesson :DDD
Tht's the best part :p
Actually,
thr's like nt much thing we can do
i mean like,
the ppl dun nid our help AT ALL :o
They'll jus walk away, talking themselves.
I think we look some statue there :/
LW & Isabel were doing catwalk thr :O
LOL..
It's freaking FUNNY XD
Zolynne & Leon was doing some translation on introduction ppl abt the art
& it so damn funny
i cant stop laughing :D
Then,
when we gt bored,
we tk marker and draw/vandalise the fake model XD
U'll see a stupid funny face on the model
and a very weird drawing on it's body
LOL..
We're going to do this fr like the nxt few days?
Gd thing is we can SKIP lesson :P
Wat bad is,
we gotta stand very long
and i cant do tht .__.
My leg hurts nw :/
Shit.
I think my hols is nt going to be a gd hols
1wk gone fr course
another wk gone fr the no. of cca rehearsals i gotta go.
another 1 wk fr 3 project + the piles of hw thr
I left 1 wk to rest, hv fun, catch up with the dramw/movies/anime i miss & prepare fr my chi oral on 23/6
Shit,
i dun hv tht much time to relax D:
Wat is this man..
projects, cca s, hw, project, cca s, hw
I can go siao with this T^T
Haix,
なぜ人生は不公平だ?
Even hols,
sch dun let me off.
I'm tired :/