Posted on Friday, May 20, 2011 by Twinklingstars

It's Vistarian Road Run today
& it's fine..
At least no sch (:
Planning to run actually since it's only 2km
But,
someone refuse to let GY n i run
Jacinda-.-"
Anw,
even though we are nt running,
we swear like hell :/
I hate the sweating, sticking feeling.
Afr tht carnival
which is quite bored..
Well yeah,
the carnival is too long but the booths are too little.
Went to watch Pirates of the carribean today with Hazel, GY & Jac :D
I think the movie is quite okayy,
nt tht thrilling, more on romance.
OGod,
the guy is so gentleman lor :O
The mermaid is so PRETTY :D
Of course,
the main female lead also :D
Bought this vocab bk with Jac
at the shop call wat More than words?
To write my Jap words/eng words on it :P
Oo,
someone reblogged my photo on Tumblr :D
LOL..
Haha..
It's an achievement :P
Since i only created it like 2days?
I'm TIRED z.z
My eyes are like going to close any sooner -.-"
Byees~
0comments