Posted on Thursday, May 19, 2011 by Twinklingstars

Got results for SA1 today :/
It's TERRIBLE.
A1- HCL 85% [Unexpected :D]
A2- Art 73% [Disappointing though :/ ]
- E.Geo+ SS 70.9% [Geo pull me down ): ]
B3- EMaths 65.8% I thought i'll fail it but i PASSED :D
B4- AMaths 62.5 Thought i'll fail too but i PASSED TOO :D
- English 61% Typical, my eng hv nvr being gd.
C6- Phy 54% I PASSED!!! WOOHOO!!!
- Chem 52% I thought this will fail so terribly but i passed by 2 mrks :D
Good thing is i passed all sub :DDDDDDDDDD
Stayed back afr sch to help out with the creative studies thing UNWILLING -.-"
&& wat did i gt?
Tchr screaming in my ears.
I knw i shldnt said tht
but i'm PISSED off and STRESSED up
with so many things tht happened recently.
Depressing grades, Recurrence of a foot injury, Sis going surgery, blah blah blah..
Well,
nobody understands.
At most u guys only depress abt grades.
Smtimes,
i felt so DEMORALISED.
I nvr mean to offend anyone
and i dun mean to complained or wat
u juz dun understand and nvr understand.
I'm SICK of putting up a mask in front of everyone even my families
pretending tht everything is normal and fine,
when it's nt,
and i feel like dying.
Pretending tht the sch is fine ,
when i hate sch as much as maths,
when i wish to get off the sch as soon as i can.
Pretending tht i hv frens,
when i'm juz another loner nobody bothers.
It's such a FREAKING TERRIBLE today
I hv go through so many '1st time' in my life today
1st getting 85 & above fr HCL
1st time getting 2C6s in my life
1st getting scream in the ears by tchr
...
FYI, only 1 is a gd news.
the rest are.. terrible.
Surprisingly my parents are so awesome XD
this is wat happens:
Me: Mum, this is my unbearable SA1 results *hand over the paper*
Mum: *take a look* U pass all, okayy, gv it to yr dad.
Me: Dad, this is my unbearable SA1 results *hand over the paper agn*
Dad: *Thoroughly look through* Okay. *hand it back to me*
WTH?! Is my expectations too high or is my parents expectations too low or they dun bother at all? :O They're so expressionless..
Mum: *take a look* U pass all, okayy, gv it to yr dad.
Me: Dad, this is my unbearable SA1 results *hand over the paper agn*
Dad: *Thoroughly look through* Okay. *hand it back to me*
WTH?! Is my expectations too high or is my parents expectations too low or they dun bother at all? :O They're so expressionless..
I DUNNO, 我不知道, 私は知らない, 내가 그나마 알고 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm very stressed up nw.
Someday,
i'm going to escape frm all this
someday,
i'm going to BURN all the tbs.
Anw,
let bygones be bygones.
Life still goes on, i need to move on.
Ooya,
I CREATED a tumblr ^^
I guess i won't be tht bored anymore? :D
I guess it's time to go fr bed
sometimes,
sleeping is GREAT,
u can escape things in the la la land fr the tiny little while.
& tht's enough to get u moving agn.
-Every time i thought i find the meaning of life, they change it.
0comments