Missing him was dark grey all alone
follow+
18/05/11
Posted on Wednesday, May 18, 2011 by Twinklingstars


Wake up early today
went fr cca fr senior farewell party..

I'll definitely miss them :[
Without them,
the cca look so empty :/

Today discussed abt the skit fr 10 anniversary
Well,
i dun realli get it 0.0
isit gt 2 different 1 then 1 is with english drama, 1 is fr us? 0.0
I dunno,
anyway,
it's quite fun reading the script :D
I mean the expression of everyone look so FUNNY :D
LOL..

The moment i went in the room,
Qin lao shi is like, " QP, u are bian tai!"
I was like," HUH?!" *totally shocked*
Then she continued," U gt extremely high fr HCL P2... the paper u gt 84/90..."
I was like," Lao shi, ni pian wo dui bu dui?!"
Dai lao shi was like," This is not bian tai, is li han."
I still cant believe it lor :O
Juniors were all laughing like siao -.-"
Anw,
JACINDA!!!
CONGRAZ fr getting A1 :D

Dai lao shi treat us Pizza today :P
YUMMY :D
Afr tht,
juz went home.

&& I'm now cutting & cutting the word labels fr Creative Studies thing -.-"
It's quite fun though,
i'm cutting paper cut rose :D
Vent all my anger on it :DDD
0comments