Missing him was dark grey all alone
follow+
16/05/11
Posted on Monday, May 16, 2011 by Twinklingstars


Woohoo!
Today is the last exam :D
Well this is wat happen ytd night:
Everyone was doing last min wrk!
At 1opm+ : Yue Ling 's done and when to sleep [1st ppl to finish :D]
After tht,
At 11pm: I'm chatting with Wan Xia, ranting abt Art Exam while doing art prep wrk.
At 11.30pm: I'm chatting with Jac on MSN while she study F&N and i draw
At around 12am: My mum who is planning to wait fr me, went to sleep.
At 1am: I still left 2 A5 size drawing undone, but i cant stand & went to sleep~
At 3am: LW finished her Prep Wrk!
At 5am: Valent finished her Prep Wrk!
Zolynne NVR sleep fr the whole night to do art!!
Last min wrk,
typical us ^^
LOL..
Morning tht time,
our class damn little ppl [ Only 10]
We're all rushing our art prep wrk ~~~

3hrs fr Art Exam
I managed to FINISH :DDDDD
Haha..
While doing 1/2 way,
i look around,
OhGod,
N class ppl alr finish liao 0.0
Aftr tht,
they say they do very little only..
We do till so xin ku -.-"

Aftr exam,
thought i can take a break from drawing,
afr all i hv been drawing continuously fr 3days :O
Mr Will SABOTAGED me & YL
& we dragged LE & Sharlene along
We need to help to do the Creative Studies thing
WTH?!
I complain complain
He then say thurs stay back,
whole class do tgt.
Phew~
Sorry fr dragging the rest down :P
But yeah,
i cant do a thing too ;/

Taking gd rest this few days,
My hand is swollen :O
0comments