Missing him was dark grey all alone
follow+
12/05/11
Posted on Thursday, May 12, 2011 by Twinklingstars


It's FRIDAYYYY TMR :DDDDDD
I'm waiting, waiting and waiting fr this day to come!!!!
Cos it marks the end of exams XD
Though i still gt Art exams on Mon,
but it juz art :D
No brain cells will be damage frm over thinking :P

Had Chem today :/
Geez...
I'm so DEAD
The paper is damn freaking hard :O

A small extract frm FB regards on MYE ^^

Basically,
i'm heck care tht damn sci liao.
Then Ruben trying to tell me nt to look down on myself?!
I protested tht i'm nt
'I called it short term break to regenerate my brain cells'
& I hv Isabel supporting me :D
LOL..
Haha..
I alr sort of gving up on maths too
since i'm here nt in the study land :P
0comments