Missing him was dark grey all alone
follow+
23/04/11
Posted on Saturday, April 23, 2011 by Twinklingstars


Went sch fr Maths CRT today
Oh God,
I HATE MATHS !!!
luckily,
tchr explained on the qns fr past yr papers..
I understood some but still gt a lot left -.-"
Well,
at least better than nothing(:

Afr cca,
went compass with GY :D
We ate at the Food Court
while gossiping :P
Bought Bubble Tes <3
Bubble Tea is most loved :D
Went back to sch
honestly,
i'm shock.
We're suppose to be in casual wear
they look like they're in formal wear going wedding or wat lor -.-

I think we tk quite a lot of pic :p
Haha..
Hazel makes me wanna a camera more nw :X
Anw,
the 881 musical quite nice?
I mean they're hving lot's of 'SG stuffs' in it
if u knw wat i mean...
But seriously,
I juz cant stand the studs sitting above us -.-"
They're like DAMN NOISY.
When it's like suppose to be a sorrow scene,
they're laughing.
WTH?!

No mood to study nw~
0comments