Missing him was dark grey all alone
follow+
08/04/11
Posted on Friday, April 8, 2011 by Twinklingstars


I PASSED PHYSICS TEST !!!
Ohmytians~
21/40
it's a low pass
but AT LEAST i pass :D
Nw only need 1.2% then my CA1 will pass (:
I shld be can make it,
I MUST make it.

Went running ytd with GY (:
It's quite fun actually,
ya know,
running keeps troubles away!
When i run,
i practically stop thinking of my sch stuffs :D
Went home & rush off to buy all the class deco stuffs :/

Mum is apparently gt tht habit of watching korean drama
to temp me while i try to focus on smthing -.-"
So,
i decided afr exams,
i'm so going to watch My Girlfriend is a Gumiho & Dream High
& all the dramas, animes, movies tht's on my watching-list :D
Starting frm Sun,
i'm going to study .____.
& restrict myself to use com only once a wk.
My dear 'stalkers',
dun miss me too much hor.. (:
LOL...

Had NAFA today,
For the first time in my life,
i run-ed 10.7sec fr shuttle run and jumped 186cm fr standing board jump :D
OMG~
Tht's pretty amazing ya knw?!
I had nvr run tht fast nor jump tht far.
Anw,
I shld be at least gt a Silver fr NAFA :D

Aftr NAFA went Compass Mos burger
with Jac & GY
Chit Chat then went back sch fr cca :/
Guess wat?
The sch gate is locked when we wanna get home
So,
we CLIMBED out of the sch gate :D
Damn exciting & FUN sia..
wat a lifetime experience~

Going bed nw~
I'm damn tired today
Sch -> HCL -> Class Deco -> NAFA -> CCA

Going running tmr morning,
Byess~
0comments