Missing him was dark grey all alone
follow+
31/03/11
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2011 by Twinklingstars


STRESS STRESS STRESS STRESS STRESS

Hv phy test today
i guess 99.9999...% failing
My mind go blank looking at the 1st qns :O

Being SUPER DUPER BUSY these few wks
with SYF coming, Exams, Project..

Few more bad news:
- Chem test, tchr say feel like strangle us :x
- Gt terrible results fr Art test
- I hvnt finish Art project & it's due tmr T.T
- Emaths test on mon [ i nvr gt wat it mean by linear inequalities]

Only gt 1 gd news and tht is:
10/10 fr SS test :D
Compare to so many terrible results,
this dun realli make a difference :/
But it's better than nothing(:

Art test:
I gt 58/100 & 59/100
I nvr did well fr it i knw
I was panicked tht day -.-"
Hv i mention hw easy i gt panic recently?
Well,
yes. due to? STRESS
I can't sleep at night too -.-"
they call it Insomnia.
TERRIBLE..

Guess what?
Mr will who is damn evil gv LW a so low score
she is like on the verge of crying liao
still he gt like no sympathy on her at all -.-"
Lw is so sensitive ya knw?!
She starts to question herself whether is she able to take art,
who is going to bear the responsibility? -.-"

Before phy test today,
i heard some damn funny conver. xp
Vanessa: I wanna jump down from the window alr!
Yuchin: Ya, i think everyone can hold hands then jump down 1 by 1...
LOL..
I think i feel like jumping down afr taking test lor..
Tell mum abt the test.
Me: I think i'm failing physics test :/
Mum: Oh..
Me: Ohno! My report bk is so going hv a F9 fr Physics :O
Mum: Fail 1 subject nvr mind la (: At most u drop it lor~
My mum is AWESOME XD

Gonna go painstakingly completed my art project le
Byees~

-I'm just a minor little star to your brilliant sun
0comments