Posted on Wednesday, March 23, 2011 by Twinklingstars

It's WED :D
Aftr the time table changed,
i started to love WED
Cos Wed is a "NO Maths" "No Sci" Day :DDDDDDDD
Somemore can sleep ltr XD
I FAILED my PHY test agn -.-"
It's 6/20 ya knw
But it's sort of expected :/
Everyone gets around this score
Seriously,
I gt no idea why phy is tht HARD
Or in other words,
i gt no common sense
since Phy is abt common sense :/
In sec 3,
Failling a test is like wat we doing everyday
It's so common tht everyone will ask each other "Did u fail?" then laugh tgt nw instead of "Did u pass?"
See?
Stress is such a scary thing.
To all Sec 1 & 2s:
Do enjoy yr days nw whereby getting an full mrks/ A is tht easy
Ytd,
A typical tues but raining.
On the bus stop opp the sch,
while i open my umbrella,
i DROPPED my canvas!!!!!!!!!!!!! @(>O<)@
I hv reason fr dropping it alright?
I need to carry 1 A3 size canvas, 1 chem tb, 1 phy tb, putting my wallet in my pocket, open the umbrella.
Worst of all,
my canvas dropped facing down.
my paint smudged though they're acrylic paint -.-" WTH?!
I was lyk:" Shyt! Damn it..."
Nobody even bother help me.
勉强 go to sch
my fingers all gt paint,
part of the paint dropped of.
1 word to describe:
PATHETIC.
Gotta repaint tht big part thr =,=
Dun even hv time to paint lor..
Fri go ICA to tk passport then go m'sia to 扫墓
On the other hand,
i gt to skip a bit of HCL :D
Okayy,
shall stop my crapping stuffs here
Thr is Geo & Chem test tmr -.-"
SERIOUSLY
I
SHOULD
GO
STUDY :X
Sayonara~
0comments