Missing him was dark grey all alone
follow+
26/02/11
Posted on Saturday, February 26, 2011 by Twinklingstars


Went fr CIP at fernvale today
they scare us a bit when we juz reach thr
i'm teamed up with Yu Jing
we're suppose to like take care & guide this girl
She is kinda cute :D
we guided her to fold the paper bag stuffs..
Overall,
It's Quite fun :D
I mean like,
frm the start they dunno anything,
u start by teaching them bit by bit
repeating over n over agn
till they finally able to do themselves with little help
& can teach u
if u pretend u dunno hw
u'll somehow feel happy too (:

Though my leg injuries huts agn
due to standing fr like a few continuous hrs (?)
I kinda feel like doing long term volunteering wrk there (:

Finished my Chem Hw :D
I even do extra qns cos i forgot tht tht qns do nid do -.-
LOL..
anyway,
it feel gd to finish hw earlier then can go HAVE FUN :D
I'm cravings fr watching movies > <
Juz a bit too busy + nobody pei me go T^T
My 'lovely' brother alr ditched me & went movie-ing with his grp of frens -.-"
Hope this march hols can go watch 1 movie or smthing
other than juz going art museum(: *fingers cross *

Falling asleep ...zzzZZZZ
0comments