Missing him was dark grey all alone
follow+
20/12/10
Posted on Monday, December 20, 2010 by Twinklingstars

MUAHHAAAAHAAA..
HP & Narnia is back, So am I (:
- inspired by YL

Okayy,
My dec hols de 1st 15 day ,
i am suai to the MAX...
First,
kena fever & vomit for 3 days
then went back m'sia right after i feel better.
The 1st day i got back
2 tiny red spots appear on my neck
Other ppl are like: Wa.. u really kena vamp bite arh?
LOL... tht's of course not true -.-
I kena CHICKEN POX lahs...
TERRIBLE sia..
Cant eat blackish de sauce, any bean stuffs, no eggs, no fish or chicken, no seafood...
For 2wks leh...
When i came back,
kena a little bit of running nose -.-

I actually pass my chicken pox to my bro & sis as well...
well,
a bit sorry for them ;p

lucky,
my b'day tht day,
the running nose wasnt tht bad

Had a GREAT Time with CALZ, DM, SH, JAC, GY, LW, YL, KT
too bad Char wasnt here ;/
Anyway,
Thks everyone who came to celebrate b'day with me
Thks for all the wonderful presents
Thks the ppl like sherry, tricia who sms wishing me happy b'day
Thks all the others who wish me happy b'day on FB (:
I love u guys :D

alright,
shall stop here(:
0comments