Missing him was dark grey all alone
follow+
15/10/10
Posted on Friday, October 15, 2010 by Twinklingstars



Yo peeps :D
Went watch Bestseller today with calz, DM & char today :D
(Jac, dun be jealous XD )
A things on the list cross-ed off (:

I rate it 3/5 stars bahhs..
Cos i think its not scary enough XD
It seems more violence..
LOL
Forgive me..
There is something wrong with my brain or rather i'm think differently :)
But its PG,
wat can u expect?
Well,
Drag me to Hell is much nicer :D
I would recommend tht XD
Char && DM screamed damn loudly :O
Haha...
wat scares me is Char's screaming not the movie scene -.-

I feel like watching 《童眼》:D
Everyone interested?
Warning: I nvr scream at horror movies (i'm trying to find those tht will make me scream XD)
So if u scream,
i would in the end laughing...
U had to accept tht b4 going watch horror movie wif me (:

Well,
get Calz & DM to help me look for black dress for cosplay :)
Cos Char left early..
God knows where she is going to -.-
Went to aunt's shop too,
found tht clothes tht i wanted so BADLY :DDDDD
But,
Nvr find any suitable de black dress ):
Well,
gonna try agn(:
Jac, u BETTER come with me :D
Since u said u r rotting at home (:

PS. DM is soooooo K-pop OBSESSED tht i cant stand -.-
Char seems to be obsessed too...
LOL
I still prefer J-pop && C-pop(:
So korean songs r nice,
but i am not tht obsessed with it..
Like J-pop is most probably cos i watched too much ANIME :D
C-pop,
thts cos i am CHINESE :DDD

Okayy,
it shall be my turn to rot at home tmr ):
But i will take my time learn Jap at home :D
Haha...
I cant go out everyday right?
Just today,
i am almost broke -.-
Havent got my paid for being a tutor
&& also my 'seems so far way' 650 bucks for scholarship yet :/
Hope tht day come early :p
I desperately need tht $$
to buy mum's b'day cake (:
Thought i alr bought her a gold + sliver heart-shape pendent (:
&& also some other stuff i wanna buy :D

Okayys,
shall stop here(:
Cyah :p
0comments