Posted on Thursday, October 14, 2010 by Twinklingstars

Heyyo :D
Jus came back from HM :D
Returned all the bks
luckily i have renewed them b4 ^^
Then borrow-ed some bks from my fav. author :D 饶雪漫
Pls support her kays?
She is a GREAT author (:
Bought a new hp strap (:
It's transparent + blue colour,
with a tiny sandglass below :)
Bought a paper bag with teddy bear in front too
For KT 's bday which is over long ago :/
I cant juz forget abt it when i promised her right?
This morning's Media literacy was HORRIBLE -.-
It's so damn boring
everyone was like going to fall asleep z_z
I was like doing some random drawing on characters
saying: " I want my BEAUTY SLEEP!!! >:("
LOL.
I wonder how am i going to survived the 3 hrs tmr?
This pic is wat i did for ART Exam :D
Which is a art magazine cover(:
With K-On anime characters as the cover pg ;D
It's funny tht LW actually wanted my art work when she draw even BETTER than me..
LW is a SUPER DUPER GREAT ARTIST !!!
Tell this to LW if u knows && saw her nxt time(:
Okayy now,
NEXT ONE:
Muhaha..
Mum actually ask me to paint the wall wif lotus.
&& i did (:
Maybe painting some fishes & birds ltr on(:
How is it?
Gimme some comments maybe?
Today chat-ed with LW, Denise they all
Decided tht LW will be the yellow umbreon, i will be blue one && Denise de the red onee :D
Gonna start preparing soon(:
Then,
We are suddenly toking abt something we wanna buy
&& I suddenly rmb i wanna a TABLET badly :/
Thts so ex lor..
Mum & Dad will definitely not buy for me ):
Tht will be added into my 'Quite impossible wishlist' T^T
BTW,
congraz Eugene for having a stead(:
Last long~
LW alr had let out a bit stuffs abt ur gf...
LOL...
Well, well, well
i gotta prepare to go tutor a spoilt brat soon :/
I juz cant believe my luck
tht the 1st student i had is someone lyk tht -.-
Anyway,
cyahs(:
0comments